Counseling and Therapy Services
The Lighthouse of Hope is a community-based counseling organization that provides a safe place to heal those who struggle with addiction, abuse, anxiety or mental health issues. We are open to everyone and judge no one.
Marriage Counseling: pre-marital, marriage, re-marriage
· Family Issues: conflict resolution, divorce, relational problems
· Parent Education: skills and techniques to becoming a more productive parent
Parent Counseling: provide the necessary knowledge, tools, guidance, and most especially support to parents and guardians without bias or judgement.
Crisis Intervention: emotionally significant event or radical change in life
· Violence Prevention: learn how to avoid physical and emotional scaring
· Depression: sadness, loss, anger, or frustration that impacts daily living
· Anxiety: feelings of fear, worry, uneasiness and dread
· Mood Issues: bi-polar, pre and post partum, menopause