Counseling and Therapy Services
The Lighthouse of Hope is a community-based counseling organization that provides a safe place to heal for individuals and families who struggle with marriage, problems with teens, abuse, anxiety, abuse or mental health issues. We are open to everyone and judge no one.
Marriage Counseling: pre-marital, marriage, re-marriage
· Family Issues: conflict resolution, divorce, relational problems
· Parent Education: skills and techniques to becoming a more productive parent
Parent Counseling: provide the necessary knowledge, tools, guidance, and most especially support to parents and guardians without bias or judgement.
Crisis Intervention: emotionally significant event or radical change in life
· Violence Prevention: learn how to avoid physical and emotional scaring
· Depression: sadness, loss, anger, or frustration that impacts daily living
· Anxiety: feelings of fear, worry, uneasiness and dread
· Mood Issues: bi-polar, pre and postpartum, menopause